Do you want to close a lot of loans at a higher pay out?
We are hiring licensed Mortgage Loan Officers that are career-minded professionals looking for a company they can plant roots with and thrive. An aggressive compensation plan combined with a high volume of QUALITY leads from our nationwide marketing campaign provides our MLO’s with an incredible earnings potential.
We are looking for dedicated, driven, hardworking team members to join our staff. Our MLO position is designed to create a career opportunity in mortgage sales. If you are willing to learn, be aggressive and meet people, your knowledge and customer service will be your greatest assets
– fast turn around times 24-48 hrs in UW, Docs & Funding
– competitive rates & pricing
– over 100 Loan Programs
– Paperless System
– in house underwriting, closing & funding
– full health and dental options
– complete HR department
– compliance and regulatory support
Brand new luxurious ocean view office, steps away from the beach. Must be licensed in state of California , Texas & Colorado & familiar with Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo, Reverse & Streamline mortgage products.
• Mortgage Loan Origination: 1 year
Brand new luxurious ocean-view office, steps away from the beach, with an outgoing, family oriented environment. We are looking for a dedicated, driven, hardworking candidate to join our team
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: Process FHA/VA/CONV loans within established guidelines and procedures for accuracy and efficiency.. Obtain/verify financial information as required by FHA/VA/CONV loan products to include additional information required by MBOC. Prepare and send disclosures. Manage Reg B and HMDA requirements in a timely manner. Meet with originators, underwriters, operation manager to discuss pipeline progression. Ensure that the information in the field screens for the processors are accurate and complete and meets the required fields to submit to underwriting. Follow up on all services ordered by Opener such as tax transcripts, flood certs, written verifications, title reports, homeowner’s insurance and payoffs. Upload documents into LOS system. Meet internal service standards & maintain a pipeline of 40 to 60 loans
• Review mortgage loan file to verify procedures per guidelines.
• Ensure integrity of all data and process inputs.
• Order necessary documents for loan and follow-up with vendors/third parties to obtain in timely manner.
• Manage pipeline of mortgage loans within required performance standards for welcome, approval and status calls.
• Obtain and review borrower documents, and clear conditions commensurate with authority level.
• Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review and full approval upon receipt of appraisal.
• Partner with Loan Officers and Underwriters on difficult and/or exception loan transactions.
• Exceed borrower expectations by providing highest level of customer service.
• Maintain monthly performance measurements for 1st mortgage suspense, compliance/regulatory, and customer satisfaction.
• Guarantee on time closing by completing all required pre-closing steps; making cash to close call, and handing file off to closer within required performance standards.
• Recent experience a MUST. Minimum of 5+ years required
• FHA/VA/USDA Residential /Loan Processing Experience
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize complex diversified responsibilities and multi task in a fast paced environment.
• Requires organizational and time management skills to balance workload and meet deadlines.
• Must be willing to assist teammates and build strong relationship with sales partners to achieve closing goals.
Support underwriters and originators on a daily basis; maintain accuracy and integrity of pipeline. Ensure Excellent Service and meet the internal service standards.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS: High school graduate or equivalent experience. Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Five years of retail FHA/VA/CONVENTIONAL Residential /Loan Processing Experience required KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES: Effective verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work well as a team player and assist other teams as needed. Ability to organize work and be flexible on priorities and urgencies. Ability to interpret association policies and procedures to clients. Demonstrated ability to use discretion, tact, and diplomacy when dealing with clients, third parties and co-workers. Thorough knowledge and understanding of regulatory and compliance issues affecting all aspects of the lending process. Familiarity of local financial marketplace PHYSICAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS Position will entail extended periods of sitting and or standing. Position may require some overtime. Flexibility to assist with schedule shifts/shortages. MBOC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply. M/F/D/V
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
• Loan Processing: 5 years
Review closing uploads for support documentation and verify all pertinent documents have been received & approve loan to be funded
• Review provided support documentation for accuracy, consistency and compliance & ship collateral & upload all documents to the allocated investor
• Complete loan information in system and update when new information is provided including the addition of notes when pertinent
• Prepare mortgage document packages by reviewing and inputting accurate information
• Confer with client if questions arise or additional information is required
• Provide appropriate information to title/escrow companies for creation of HUD-1 including closing instructions and support documentation
• After HUD approval, provide closing document packages to title including any extra documentation required for signing
• Maintain pipeline and be conscious of sensitive time constraints or client requirements
• Provide loan status to clients and regularly check on any loans on hold
Salary: $55,000.00 /year
• Closing/Funding/Post-Close : 2 years
Review loan documents for accuracy
• order & confirm 3rd party verifications
• other clerical and administrative work assigned
• assist processing team with general mortgage functions
• liaison between AMC and processing
• order FHA case number and order VA appraisals through VA portal
• follow up on all 3rd party searches ordered and provide to necessary department
Benefits & Bonuses will be offered to full time employees
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
• must have 1-3 years mortgage/loan experience
• must have ability to manage multiple tasks/projects & deadlines
• excellent customer service skills
• strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required
• highly motivated team player
MBANC, A MORTGAGE LENDER. MORTGAGE BANK OF CALIFORNIA DBA MBANC. NMLS ID # 38232. ALABAMA CONSUMER CREDIT LICENSE - LICENSE # 22577. ARIZONA MORTGAGE BANKER LICENSE - LICENSE # 0943170. CALIFORNIA - DBO FINANCE LENDERS LAW LICENSE - LICENSE # 60DBO45280. CALIFORNIA - DRE REAL ESTATE CORPORATION LICENSE ENDORSEMENT - LICENSE # 01521655. COLORADO MORTGAGE COMPANY REGISTRATION - REGULATED BY THE DIVISION OF REAL ESTATE. CONNECTICUT MORTGAGE LENDER LICENSE - LICENSE # ML-38232. DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA MORTGAGE DUAL AUTHORITY LICENSE - LICENSE # MLB38232. FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDER LICENSE - LICENSE # MLD1287. GEORGIA MORTGAGE LENDER LICENSE/REGISTRATION - LICENSE # 48090 (DBA MBOC HOME LOANS). MARYLAND MORTGAGE LENDER LICENSE - LICENSE # 21870. NEVADA MORTGAGE BROKER LICENSE - LICENSE # 4646. NEW JERSEY RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LENDER LICENSE - REGULATED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF BANKING & INSURANCE. OHIO RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LENDING ACT CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION - LICENSE # RM.804374.000. TEXAS - SML MORTGAGE BANKER REGISTRATION - REGULATED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING. UTAH MORTGAGE ENTITY LICENSE - LICENSE # 10877496, 10826912, 10827018.
Neither mbanc nor Mortgage Bank of California is a chartered bank or trust company, or depository institution. They are not authorized to accept deposits or trust accounts and are not licensed or regulated by any state or federal banking authority.